Watercooling Case? (not built in wc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbo

In Runtime
im looking for a good case for wc that would hold a dual 120 rad, the The Danger Den DD12V-D5, 4 hard drives, and has no fans below 120mm and can be modded alot such as window, top window etc. my specs are in sig and i would like a rather larger case. if the case has small fans it must be moddable to 120mm.

I like that case. I'm running the Thermaltake LanFire and it's pretty cramped with all my water-cooling stuff and three HD's.

i was deciding between that case (the armor) and the lian li v1200 or v2000 and the price is a big factor which the thermaltake has a definate advantage. i would take off the "fin" things on the front so it would be pretty much like the stacker but i like the look of the case...anyone used it and have any gripes to it? i would probly put my hd's in the upper rack by the psu (i would have to buy longer cables) sincve there is a "dedicated" 92mm fan to blow warm air from the hd's out is it good for wc? i would be getting the weapon core maybe or if not i would be getting a black ice 2 extreme would that mount on the front or would i need to put it on the top? sorry i have so many questions is just i want a nice case that i can mod a bit and that will last me...this shark isnt as good as i thought its a great case just not what i want.

also i think the lian li is out of the question now partly from price but between the armor, one of the lian li's, and a cm stacker which one would you guys recommend? i was actually thinking the stacker more a bit since i could mod the side to my liking but it would be tought to mount a rad anywhere but the top or bottom i would think...

i think ill probly go with the armor. do you guys think it would have plenty of room for wc? i would think so since the whole front is 5 1/4 bays and i would have my hd's in teh upper cage by psu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom