Water Cooling?

Slaughter

In Runtime
Alright, here's the deal. I don't have a lot of money and I have a baby on the way but I want to increase my computer speeds and run cooler as well. Here is my current setup.

DFI NFII Ultra
AMD Athlon XP 2500+
Sapphire Radeon 9600 Pro Advantage 256mb
768 mb Crucial DDR333

I'm looking at going with water cooling but which one should I go with? Any suggestions?

i wouldent recommend water cooling i know someone who had it leek out on his cpi and broke him up he need to spends lot of cash on neew one lLOL!!1

I Personalley Wuold Reccomedn Teh Atomic Coolign System!!1!1!11!11! It Uses cuttign Edge Technogoley To Ensuer Taht Yuor Compuetar Stayz At Teh Correct Temperatuer!!1!11

If you want to make your comp faster, get some more RAM, 768 megs is a respectable figure, consider getting some more, faster modules, they are the cheapest and most effective upgrade (according to andy rathbone)

If you can afford it, water cooling is the best option. Have a look at the Cool River Deluxe, which is only £70. It comes with a 80mm fan and blocks for the GPU, CPU and Northbridge. It is also has pre-fitted tubing and is filled, with a non-conductive water coolant. There is also a 120mm varient, and yes, you guessed it, rather than having a 80mm radiator it has a 120mm radiator. The 120mm version is around £75.

I take it you have a Socket A Athlon XP, so it would fit :D

Back
Top Bottom