Watch my new anti immigration video

put the credits/sources at the end. It looks sloppy the way it is now.

expect a lot of crap with that though. That is a pretty controversial issue.

One in 12 people apprehended at the border? Haven't over one in ten Americans served jailtime?

Yes, many countries including the US will be under 50% of the origional European ancestry. This is because you don't reproduce enough and need immigration to fuel growth.

Yes, crime is higher in the Hispanic and black community. It's the echo's of racism, it takes longer than 50 years to settle the great inequalities.

The jobs stuff is total bull, getting rid of 3million immigrants would not mean 3 million Americans could fill jobs. Learn about economy's.

Your just following right in Hitler's footsteps.

First off you spelled wikipedia wrong. Also why would you use wikipedia as a source? Anyone can go there and change the information if they want to. It's not the most reliable place to go for information.
Also an anti-immigration video? Are you serious? We're a nation of immigrants. I lived on a border state for a good portion of my life and have seen the effects of illegal immigration. While I support boarder security and stronger enforcement of our laws, I think that being "anti-immigration" is taking it to the extreme. Immigrants can bring a lot of good things to our country. I thought your video was stereotypical and quite frankly it was racist. Illegal immigrants come from other places too, not just Mexico. Some illegal immigrants come here for high paying jobs while some come here and commit crimes. To me it sounds like the video was simply anti-hispanic instead of anti-immigration. Honestly I thought the video was nothing more than a poorly made powerpoint uploaded to youtube and is probably going to cause a lot of controversy on this board.

u suck lordlactose. im sure ur parents are immigrants unless they are native american which would mean they are immigrants too...

Just pointing something out here.... We are all immigrants. None of our ansestors are from where we are from. You may need to go back MANY generations, but heck, even I UK buddies here could trace their rutes to the Mid-east.

Frankly I'm bothered by illegal immigrants more than these legal ones. If they are willing to work and pay taxes, I say let them be here.

Just pointing something out here.... We are all immigrants. None of our ansestors are from where we are from. You may need to go back MANY generations, but heck, even I UK buddies here could trace their rutes to the Mid-east.

Yeah but European immigrants, not hispanic

Back
Top Bottom