Watch it while you can...Hangover Part II trailer pulled from theaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
What will the MPAA nazis destroy next?

"Warner Bros. and the M.P.A.A. have instructed all theatres to remove The Hangover Part II trailer #2 from Source Code and any other placements. These #2 trailers need to be DELETED FROM YOUR SERVER." adding: "We greatly appreciate your immediate cooperation on this matter."
Source: New 'Hangover 2' Trailer Is Too Hot For MPAA - MOVIE TALK on Yahoo! Movies

Still on YouTube...although probably not very much longer:
still roflmao!!

Because it was released before being review by the MPAA, and apparently it's not suitable for all audiences.

Not sure, guess the MPAA is just being douches.

But, trailers like this are shown in R rated films, or PG-13, not PG or anything lower... ****, theres full on nudity in PG-13 movies o.0

Also, I don't think they can force youtube to pull the clip, yet, as it isn't violating the copywrite, I have a feeling some reason the copywrite isn't fully done on that movie, or one of the scenes in that clip isn't copywrited for some reason.

omg, thx for posting.

first impressions was eh here we go. repeat of HO1. but then i realized what made the first movie great was you didnt know what was coming next. AND IT WAS ALWAYS FRIGGIN HILARIOUS. even watching this trailer i start laughing and get that weak feeling in my stomach. oh man, this is going to be great.

Looks exactly the same as the first, judging by the trailer. Not to say it looks bad ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom