wat u think about the nintendo wii?

All my friends who bought Wii's when they came out loved them for about a month, then said they got bored of it and never play it anymore. It's good to play at a friend's house, and that's about it.

On the other hand, the 360 has almost any type of game you want to play, an unrivaled online system, awesome graphics, etc etc etc.

I can't comment on the PS3 as I've never used it, but from screenshots I've seen I must say the graphics aren't that great for the price. Hopefully they improve them as more games come out.

xbox 360 has btr graphics than wii and ps3. i believe psp pwns ds badly. by FAR!
psp has the most awesomest graphics for a handheld and has some very good games like metal gear solid portable ops, two gta games, test drive unlimited, ridge racer, how does the ds compete with that? the ds, sure it has more interaction but most of the games don't need the stupid stylus and makes it superficial and obsolete. in pokemon, the stylus doesnt do anything except extend the length of your fingers, and in metroid, there is extreme awkwardness in using the stylus to aim even though it is the most comfortable control type.

The Wii is great for parties and when you have friends over. Mario Party 8 is a blast. Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition is just awesome and I can't wait for Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy. :D Oh, and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

I still want an Xbox 360 though. The games are more for what I like to play.

Out of all the next gen consoles, I would have to say that the 360 has it won hands down(bought one on the second shipment)and is a great little machine. The wii is a close second because of the price of the console, price of games, and the new controller tech.

i would just like to say that none of them are next gen!! it's all current gen there out now!!!

and the guy who said the psp is better then the ds i disagree it might have better graphics and all but i like the games for the ds and not all games on the ds are for other consoles the psp ports all the games from the ps2....so really its a ps2 with a tiny screen that can hold media and pictures well guess what?? a cell phone can do the same thing i like my ds i played a yoshi game were you move your ds a certain way to flip the terrain its intresting and alot of fun!!! so i say the ds pawns the psp!

Back
Top Bottom