Wat the?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol guys sculpture is sculpture. i thought it was going to be some hideous monstrosity of metal and wire and maybe some like tin-foil or used toilet paper. being that what it is...its not great or anything, and its certainly not worth that much money. but its not the worst by far of modern art.
i think i'll email the seller and offer them 35 bucks and a free pass to the movies for it.

lol dude you say that but it's that kinda of thinking that leads to tracy emmin an the used bed being called art an being accepted as such.

****in gross dude.
noice...gotta love the pants with a blood-stain on them.
and dude if those rubbers were USED...i'd be adding my own contribution to ms. emin's fine work of art....a giant puddle of vomit. uuuurrrrrrrkkpp...

I think you feel the way i do about that atrocity to the eyes, how can some one even consider that art? In liverpool with have a cathedral an there is a large mausoleum right next to it. She was commissioned to make a sculpture of liverpools symbol the Liver bird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia what she did looked nothing like the icon of liverpool it was a life sized robin atop a 10ft pole, some smack heads from toxteth decided it might be worth something an tried to nick it, 3 days latter it was removed because the local residents felt it was out of place an didn't have anything to do with the liverbird.

Yah that guy should lower the price to like 20 dollars instead of freaking 20 million, thats insanely crazy, but that tells u how stupid people are

If i where to be a billionaire id buy it and then pull out a sledge hammer and nail it to pieces in front of antic collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom