Wassup

Hey man, sounds like your a little hectic at the moment..

Yeah, CT is not worth the effort..if someone comes along and says they want to take it over then fine, ill hand over the passwords, but otherwise, it's closing on monday..im thinking of stepping down my life on the internet, I really don't have time anymore, with college and football..

joxley1990 said:
Hey man, sounds like your a little hectic at the moment..

Yeah, CT is not worth the effort..if someone comes along and says they want to take it over then fine, ill hand over the passwords, but otherwise, it's closing on monday..im thinking of stepping down my life on the internet, I really don't have time anymore, with college and football..
Myself I am getting close to it. I have applied at my local store and I think I'm annoying him because on every two days, I ask if he chose me. Also, I have an appointement with a high reputation computing support college. If I am to work in the domain, I'll make sure I am going to make sure that the educators will be high graded and I shall also try and take an IT class...networking and stuff.

So, don't feel the only one wtepping down the net.

I mean, of course I will still use the net, I need it for research, email, and frankly ebay..

But, my forum life may come to a halt someday soon..

joxley1990 said:
I mean, of course I will still use the net, I need it for research, email, and frankly ebay..

It's life man. It's going to be like this everyday. I'm mostly active due to the fact I'm taking one course in Adult Ed. The rest of time, besides monday (Volunteer at Veteran's Hospital), I'm free. But, as soon a job comes, get out of the sight, I'm gone.

Schooling is a very important thing in order to have a good and stable life. Give it a good ammount off priority.

Well, the deal is: schoolong is very important in order to have a good job and money. Especially if I want to live in a house by myself.

I can always try and pop in from years to years, but that everyday activity will be gone.

i hear ya man, life must go on...if ya have time, drop by here, and don't forget about us... :p

Not much ha sbeen going on for me either i havent been on much mostly been at either drivers Ed, Work, Schol,Sleep or with my Jen (My Soul mate chic<333,my Girlfriend) Meh i noticed that you werent on much i was like where is my buddy lmfao!, I have also been gaming it up!
Woah Computer Talk is closing down? i forgtoa bout that site HeHe sorry mate G35X good luck on making the team!

Back
Top Bottom