Warhead's candies

Brookfield said:
I agree up to a point, it's easy for us to criticise, but busy mothers, surrounded by kids, amid the uproar of a busy supermarket, yelling mummy mummy can I have this, she often glances at the packet & says OK, I've been behind them at a check-out, the mother looks fed up & just wants to get home to a foot bath.

As for boardordi3's comments, I'm waiting to to see his answer to my post, he was w-a-a-a-y out of order.

Yeah, I guess you have a good point. Then again, kids will always be kids. :)

Well there were two werent there? I remember the ones that were very hot, when i was little our ball team would have contests to see who could hold the most in their mouths longest, that could have been the case

I never really liked them

Brookfield said:
Wow, I didn't realise you were 26, so why tht Tommy Boy? my guess it's what you were called by your parents earlier on in life, & it stuck, close family, huh?, [er, ever thought of changing your username?] this one's OK though.
Nah, wasn't really a nickname that someone gave me, I gave it to myself. It has to do with one of my favorite movies of all time called "Tommy Boy" starring Chris Farley and David Spade....HILARIOUS! My name is Tom...my favorite movie is Tommy Boy....you get the picture...:)

As a matter of fact, I'm eating a grape jawbreaker right now.

I've eaten Warheads before. Lol, nothing bad ever happened to me. I dunno, Wikipedia isn't always right. People submit all the articles so it could be misleading.

That's why they have editors. Of course, it does take time to edit some stuff, but generally information from Wikipedia is good. :)

Yeah, Once this rumor about kel from kenan and kel on nickalodeon (dunno if anyone heard of it) died, and someone edited it into myspace, i timed it too from time i refreshed page and it was there, to time i refreshed page and it was gone was all of 15 seconds lol

plus, your required to source things on there, give a link to something to prove its validity, otherwise it says that it is..eh, i forget the term, but it says that it has no source and could possibly not be valid

Tommy Boy said:
Nah, wasn't really a nickname that someone gave me, I
gave it to myself. It has to do with one of my favorite movies of all time called "Tommy Boy" starring Chris Farley and David Spade....HILARIOUS! My name is Tom...my favorite movie is Tommy Boy....you get the picture...:)

As a matter of fact, I'm eating a grape jawbreaker right now.

ya, thats a areally hilarious movie.... :D

Back
Top Bottom