WarFrame

Warframe is the weak sauce... Snake 50 literally put in $150 into this F2P game...

I like it when people complain when others spend money on F2P games.

Seriously ajacks? The celebrated GameStop Platinum Gold Trade-in Customer of the Year who set the record of trading in Battlefield 4 six times in 2014?

When I was a kid we used to down arcade machines with quarters. Games that were clearly designed to guzzle down quarters.

I like it when people complain when others spend money on F2P games.

Seriously ajacks? The celebrated GameStop Platinum Gold Trade-in Customer of the Year who set the record of trading in Battlefield 4 six times in 2014?

When I was a kid we used to down arcade machines with quarters. Games that were clearly designed to guzzle down quarters.

Rider spent over $200 on soiled panties from Mantooth

Mantooth once made me a grilled cheese sandwich. It was really good. I asked him what kind of cheese her used and he said fromunda

Very exotic cheese, for those that don't know

I thought you went to getting doug with hi or whatever its called

That's his video podcast. I've seen it once while at a friend's house when Trailer Park Boys were on it

But, I went to see his regular stand up on a Thursday last year and stuck around for his movie podcast on Saturday

jokes on you, that cheese was fromunda Omo's balls, which would explain all the cat hair

Ah, explains why it was grated as well

Back
Top Bottom