Warcraft 3 Backup Cd **l@@k**

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotsxychiq

Baseband Member
Hi everyone,
I'm having some troubel burning a backup copy of my warcraft 3 game. I like to make backups of all my stuff in case the original gets damaged, stolen or scratched. I have sucessfully made a working backup copy of my warcraft 3 cd that will work perfectly on my macintosh computer. However, after I use the same disc to install warcraft 3 on my pc computer, when I click on "play" it tells me to insert a warcraft 3 cd. In other words, it will not recognize my burned disc. Is there any way to get around this? I'm thinking there must be because I found a way for it to work on my mac. Any help in this matter would be GREATLY appreciated. If you have any information, please post a reply here and/or email me at:
electronic_guru@consultant.com

THANKS!

No Cd Patch

Does this make it so that I can play straight off my computer without a disc? Or does this just make it so I can succesfully use a burned copy? Also, I've seen this program on Kazaa, but when I download it I get a virus warning so I throw it away. Where is the best place to get this no cd crack? Is it easy to use? Thanks so much for the info and I look forward to hearing from ya!

THANKS!

No Cd Patch

I did check at that site, but I didn't know what to download. I think there were a few different versions of the no cd crack. Also, does anyone have experience with it, who could tell me how to use it? Or is it pretty self explanitory? I have no knowledge of how a no cd crack works, or even really what it is. Other than it lets you play a game without the cd.

Thanks for the info guys!

I have version 1.05 I think. I just started the game and that number was in the lower right hand corner. Is the patch you are talking about for the no cd crack or for the Warcraft 3 game itself? I tried the link you gave, but I couldn't find a no cd crack on that page. I found a patch for warcraft 3, but I think I'm all updated as far as the latest version of the game. There's a lot of stuff for warcraft 3 on that link you gave me, but I didn't see anything that said it was a no cd crack. Would it be called something else by chance? Thanks again for the info!!

Try this one sexy. ;)

Attachments

• image019.gif
    30.6 KB · Views: 811
Error: Couldn't Open Game.dll

Hi there,
Thanks for the link. I downloaded the loader, and everything seemed to be going fine except when I tried to play it gave me this error message:

Error: Couldn't Open game.dll

Do you have any idea what this could mean, or how to fix it?

Thanks again for all the info!

Sincerely,
Hotsxychiq

okay, i think i fixed that problem. I can actually get the loader to run now, but when I click on bnet it does absolutely nothing. If I click on single player, it gives me another error:

CD-ROM drive error.
Warcraft III was unable to detect a disc in your CD-ROM drive.
Please make sure your Warcraft III disc is in your CD-ROM drive, then click on 'Retry'.

I'm thinking perhaps I have the extracted folder in the wrong place maybe? I've tried extracting the folder to my desktop and opening it that way, and i've tried putting it in the Warcraft 3 folder within my Program Files. This hasn't seemed to work either though :(

Any Suggestions?

THANKS!

Hi there,
Thanks so much for your reply! Yes, the w3loader i downloaded had a readme in it. I read it, but I think I followed the directions and it still didn't work. I just downloaded the patch from the site you gave me. However, it was a .rar file, and the computer wouldn't open it. What do I need to open this kind of file? Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from ya!

Sincerely,
Hotsxychiq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom