Warcraft 3 Backup Cd **l@@k**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just downloaded and installed everything. I actually got Warcraft 3 to open, but when I clicked on battle.net, the only servers I could go on were korea and a few others. Furthermore, I couldn't even connect, and when I tried to my computer completely froze up. Is this normal?

No, the cd crack DID work in the single player mode. When I clicked on battle.net, my computer froze the first time. I tried it again, and I clicked on the settings icon, and it had only korean and a few other servers. It didn't have the US servers to choose from. Is there any way to alter it? About the freezing, it only happened once, so I'm hoping it was just a fluke. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

Thanks!

No, unfortunatly you have to use a valid CD-Key to play on US battle.net servers, and I dont believe the NO-CD cracks work with those. Thats why I purchased all my Blizzard games, they are worth the money to play on B.net.

Sorry.

I have a valid cdkey that I use on my other computer. It is a cdkey right from the original game, so it should work. I wasn't sure if you meant that it wouldn't work with US servers even if you did have a valid key, or that the crack would only work if you have a valid cdkey. Are there any cracks that will work with US battle.net servers?

If they arent on gamecopy world then probably not. I have not yet found one, I use my original disk.

okay first of all.....LOADERS SUCKS BALLS.....if i was u i'd get the no-cd crack..not the LOADER the no-cd crack..... u can dl it here www.sniger.homestead.com get the WarCraft III
No CD-Crack For v1.05 and just replace the war3.exe in ur warcraft 3 folder with the 1 that u downloaded..have fun playing =) peace out...any questions...juss hit me up

o yea 1 more thing cdspace...its a program that saves the image of the cd...and it runs it in a fake drive...and game thinks the cd is in there...well good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom