War with Iran is today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ-CHRIS said:
I love being Canadian.

Seriously though, bombing Iran will unite the muslim nations. When they all group up, the US is ****ed.

We have enough nukes to take every country in the world.

I'm quite sensitive on this topic, so here is how i see it, if America makes a nuclear strike on Iran, a new world war will start.
1st side: USA, Mexico, Frence, England.
2nd side: Russia, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Kazahstan, China, India.
3rd side: Peace keeping hippies...you know who i mean...

There is deffently going to be an automic blast within next 5-10 years, If not on Iran then from China or Cuba onto USA.

Why aren't other counties allowed to have nukes or nuclear weapons, USA has them...

MOST of the people in power in america is retards, bush is an idiot, the american man is being influenced by the rich and powerfull, you people think you have your freedom, but you have NOTHING!!! People like bush run everything, if he decides to nuke a country i garantee none of you will have any influence on him...
What can you actually do... grab your shootgun and try to kill him...that's rediculas.

Human greed and those dam middle eastern faqs are making this world stink with sh!t.

The are more larger problems like global warming, who the **** gives if your a muslim or christian...

Pardon my english, for that it isn't my native toung.
All of the above is personally my opinion and is in no way of mocking of anyone...

HAPPY EASTER!!!

bradybnmci said:
Let the bombs rain down on Iran! If they want to create nuclear bombs w/o permissions...
Oh really? And who gave us permission to have nuclear bombs? BTW, TheMajor, I really hope you're being sarcastic.

Nukes arent the damned answer. If you knew anything we need oil, we need it bad, and the last thing we need is a nuclear war. We may have enough nuclear warheads to take on the rest of the world, but the radiation levels will be so high nothing would survive.

Although on the other hand, the population on earth is exiding the supply of goods. Right now we have how many people? like 3-7 billion...in the next 20 years theere will be 2.8 billion more, we can really use a population reduction... i guess bush does have a purpose in life.

Then again we should start by killing all the mentally chalanged... how do they help out society?

1 question I have is :

Why does Iran or Iraq need nukes?

WE don't trust them with anything more than rocks, thats why we need to manage their usage of them. The ONLY reason they would want them, is b/c they are up to no good.

We as a country are "Safer" b/c of our nuke management.

B/c of our open door policy into this country (prior 9/11) the risk of inside attacks are greater. I for one am happy that Bush is "managing" the production of the wmd's.

Any Middle Easterner with a bomb is a "Terrorist"....
They shouldn't be allowed to have any, plain and simple.

dawizhacker said:
I'm quite sensitive on this topic, so here is how i see it, if America makes a nuclear strike on Iran, a new world war will start.
1st side: USA, Mexico, Frence, England.
2nd side: Russia, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Kazahstan, China, India.
3rd side: Peace keeping hippies...you know who i mean...

There is deffently going to be an automic blast within next 5-10 years, If not on Iran then from China or Cuba onto USA.

Why aren't other counties allowed to have nukes or nuclear weapons, USA has them...

MOST of the people in power in america is retards, bush is an idiot, the american man is being influenced by the rich and powerfull, you people think you have your freedom, but you have NOTHING!!! People like bush run everything, if he decides to nuke a country i garantee none of you will have any influence on him...
What can you actually do... grab your shootgun and try to kill him...that's rediculas.

Cuba is completly peaceful and friendly. What the **** are they going to do?

Human greed and those dam middle eastern faqs are making this world stink with sh!t.

The are more larger problems like global warming, who the **** gives if your a muslim or christian...

Pardon my english, for that it isn't my native toung.
All of the above is personally my opinion and is in no way of mocking of anyone...

HAPPY EASTER!!!

003 said:
Oh really? And who gave us permission to have nuclear bombs? BTW, TheMajor, I really hope you're being sarcastic.

Agreed 003, like who the he!! gave USA permision to just waltz into Iraq... now iran... Nukes are not the answear... caz if you bomb Iran radiation will go to other countries like india and china, then those are going to be ****ed...next thing you know nuclear war...USA will lose.

look here: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php

wow, alot of misinformation here. Okay, first and foremost many times tactics cover a very large range. Nukes are discussed, air and sea missions are discussed, it is a COMMON thing and is just now being sensationalized by the news media. I guarantee you almost every conflict we have the nuclear option was discussed because it is an option that is out there for our military. Will it be used, I HIGHLY doubt it, but it is still an option that is considered. This is not big news, it is just news to stir up the population and nothing more. Now, why are we allowed nukes and other nations not? Its all a part of a treaty that these nations agreed to long ago, for support, relief, etc that they are not following. THAT is why they are not allowed enriched uranium. Here is another fact, these are called tactical nukes. Low yield and low radiation (still there, though) however very destructive. They have a delay set fuse, so it will plow under the earth via high weight and insertion ratio, detonate under ground and destroy said facilities. This will not cause huge amounts of radiation to our neighbors. If anything, a small area of the ground (probably not surface) will be irradiated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom