WAPRED TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneoneoneoen

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.. now that's a line up...

yeah i'm hoping to make friends with a lot of the scenecore kids, and bring them all over to relient k and then mosh with all the christian kids who are there to see relient k. but yeah, i'm totally going for pennywise and RBF.

If i had any idea what you were all talking about, i would join in, but as i dont. Think of this as my first, middle, and last comment.

scenecore kids

LOL That reference brings back memories. On Phish tour, we used to refer to the "dread-locked/dirty/druggie/baggy panty kids as the SLKs LOL

Sketchy Lot Kids (The people to try and AVOID as much as possible) Even though we tried to avoid them and hang back in our little "tent camp" area... they still manage to find us as we are calmly passing the frisbee back and forth drinking our beers. They stumble half-drunk back to us and ask if we want to buy some sort of chemical concoction that they shout out a name for... anyway, sounds like something like that. Not that they would have to sell drugs or anything, but the people that you end up seeing at ALL of the shows you go to. :)

I went one year and it was decent. But the ozzfest on the other hand is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom