Wanting Advice On Purchasing Laptop

Yeah I need it to be a laptop for the portability. Adobe too folks I like because of it's range of effects i've come to love. Otherwise that's good that macs support adobe then i guess, all that matters now is about getting a mac for a good price.

dude, im a pc man (soon mac aswel) and BUY A MAC! get it if you do sound/video editing! its what the pros use and personally more reliable.

go for mac if you want a good system for sound/video

HIMO:

Mac.

*hides*..

I know..I know...most of us being pc'ers..don't eat me...

Macs are well built for audio/movies..and most major studios use macs.

I'd browse around on those for awhile and find one..

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...p_mac/family/macbook_pro&sf=wHF2F2PHCCCX72KDY

Trust me... macs the way to go for video/audio...but..uh.. thats about it..

*hides*

at least the best audio/movie editing software is mac supported.

*cringes* *ducks under the desk*
I totally agree with Dorfman. Me and my friends handle much of the audio and video for my school, and we use macs for every step of the process.

Use a Mac for video editing! I love my Mac! But I am also building a REALLY nice PC as well! So I use BOTH!

Um, I don't know if anyone realises this, but you can buy a much better PC for the same amount of money. Adobe premiere pro is available for Windows, so you can do the same things, and faster because the PC will have better components. Plus you won't have to learn how to use a new OS.
If you're just using Adobe and not any of the MAC exclusive apps, then get a PC, you can get more for your money.

Back
Top Bottom