Want Vista without the bugs? LOOK HERE

haha.. i think ill stick to the vista theme ive got in front of me now..... windows vista, works wonders...

(had it nearly a week too, and im yet to find any bugs... apart from i cant complete minesweeper :( )

lol im crap at minesweeper, had it for erm must be 11 years, or was it in 3.11 as well? anyway never completed it once lmao

I need to make a dual boot system that automatically boots to XP, but in the boot selection menu you can go to Vista. I plan on using torrents.

mac sidebar...? if you're talking about the object dock ( :D ), then you right click on an empty spot between the icons on (the separators?) and it will give you a drop down menu to position it on top, bottom, or either side...

How do you get more icons to choose from. I want Firefox on there, but I can't find it's icon.

istonian said:
How do you get more icons to choose from. I want Firefox on there, but I can't find it's icon.

start > programs, then left click on firefox and drag it onto the object dock, place it into the grouping you want it in...

Back
Top Bottom