Wanna play F.E.A.R. Now!?

Flipper

BSOD
Alright if you have F.E.A.R. 1.0.3 we have people who need to train for a gamespot tournament! If they get to the semi-final's or finals they will be shown on gamespot live so you can see them! Alright if you want to help them out we have a 10 person limit. Only play if you are serious!

Open up F.E.A.R. - Go to Multiplayer and find CTF and Join "Team Training".

Rules -

Friendly fire is ON, we need to control our weapons and not shoot teammates.

All CTF - That is what the gamespot tournament is on so they need to practice it.

Maps Played:
Labs
Dead Wood
Spillkill
Facility
Streets.

Join the game, the server will be on constantly except when restarted which is NOT Often.

All players welcome! :)

Half Evil

Golden Master
Wanna buy me a copy of the game? Because if your seriously that nice, I would help you out!

Conspirate

In Runtime
I would... if my uhhhhhh, serial code allowed me to play online. I swear I have no idea why it wont let me online, it's legit... I swear.

DJ Stephen

Fully Optimized
Ill see if i can buy fear, then ill join the server if other people do, ill probably get it at the end of the month after ive been paid.

Half Evil

Golden Master
setishock said:
CTF? That wouldn't be keith's place would it?
Well there is a CTF .com and .org

I think he HAD a .com or something. But hes too stupid to keep them going, and his sites die really slowsly.. Hell.. At one of his sites he made me an Admin.. Although I forget what site it was. Hahaha.. Id give you all the screenname and pass to it, if i knew..