wanna help me find ram?

no problem about questions. So, lets say that you have a cpu that will run 300HTT, but your RAM wont run that high. Since its FSBxMultiplier=clock speed, we can divide the HTT/FSB to equal the RAM speed, so that will allow the cpu to run the 300HTT, but the RAM will just run slower.

FSBxMultiplier=clock speed.
FSB is how fast the cpu talks with the memory controller.

so is HTT the same thing as FSB? like is it just another term.

ownage said:
Since its FSBxMultiplier=clock speed, we can divide the HTT/FSB to equal the RAM speed, so that will allow the cpu to run the 300HTT, but the RAM will just run slower.

oh wait, by "HTT/FSB", did u mean HTT or FSB? i thought u meant divide the htt by the fsb. lol. i think i understand now

Get this RAM. It's new from OCZ. Suppose to be a great OC'er with low latency:

OCZ EL DDR PC-4000 2x1024MB Dual Channel Platinum XTC
http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/memory/ocz_el_ddr_pc_4000_2x1024mb_dual_channel_platinum_xtc

OCZ just launched this low latency DDR500 or PC4000 2 GB DDR Dual Channel memory kit. Officially called the OCZ EL DDR PC-4000 2x1024MB Dual Channel Platinum XTC, it comes with two 1 GB DDR500 (PC4000) modules with 3-3-3 timings.

With a 2.8 V voltage, this kit also has OCZ's EVP (Enhanced Voltage Protection), where you can change the module voltage up to 3.15 V without voiding the module warranty. How's that for overclocking? This is truly the best 2GB dual channel kit I have seen to date.

Back
Top Bottom