Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best place to get wallpapers from: your head and a little playing around in a graphics program.

Ok so it may be more hassle, but wouldn't you feel much better knowing your wallpaper is unique!

:)

shootdamonkey said:
Best place to get wallpapers from: your head and a little playing around in a graphics program.

Ok so it may be more hassle, but wouldn't you feel much better knowing your wallpaper is unique!

Too much work... :).

shootdamonkey said:

Agreed. It's real nice feeling when you can look at your desktop and say "Wow! I made this!". That is assuming that you actually like the stuff that you make though. Read some tutorials and that won't be a problem.

I made this thing in 3D Studio Max 7 in 6 minutes. It's all in the reflections. They're just simple boxes and circles.

6.jpg

I just started an adobe photoshop contest for people making wallpapers, I also entered one. Go to my site and check out the forum, then go to "Adobe Photoshop Image Arena" and look at this months contest.

T3CH.L33T Image Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom