wallhackers beware...

If he didn't have a knife, he would have done nothing.

The knife thing was a wimp move. If he wanted to be tough he would've fought him with his hands.

I don't know, people can be scary if they're mad enough, especially if it's over something stupid like this.

If he didn't have a knife, he would have done nothing.

The knife thing was a wimp move. If he wanted to be tough he would've fought him with his hands.

Actually knives tend to be more of a personal attack.
It doesn't take much effort to pull a trigger and a skin on skin fight not many people get to banged up.
To knife someone it takes a lot of force and will to want to harm that person.

A wimp move would have been if he walked up to him with out saying anything and sucker punched him across the room.

Actually knives tend to be more of a personal attack.
It doesn't take much effort to pull a trigger and a skin on skin fight not many people get to banged up.
To knife someone it takes a lot of force and will to want to harm that person.

A wimp move would have been if he walked up to him with out saying anything and sucker punched him across the room.

He didn't give the guy any chance of defending himself. I say it was a wimp move. Especially with him being so scrawny.

I really couldn't stop laughing when I read this thread... Is this actually true?

OMG that guy musta been pretty upset about the hacker dude. I wonder what was going on in his mind...

"GRRRR That guy's hacking!! I'm gonna teach him a lesson!"

...But I'm glad he's gonna live :p

Ok....is it just me or is some of that article trying to be funny.

....and one assailant decided to do a little hacking of his own....
....but is under observation in case bits of rust - did we mention the blade was rusty?...
....but I've always believed that being an asshole with a knife is an ageless thing.....

And it also appears that in the article they describe that the boy will be fine and there haven't been any noticible signs of permanent damage.

Also this appears to be a great reason to follow my new sig.

Then I'd like to add to your sig:
I do not want to arrive in the hereafter in pristine condition.
I want to slide in worn out, used up, saying, " Man, what a ride"

Heh... just heh... poor damn kid...

Srly some people just take things to damn serious. Got accused once in college during my stay at the dorms... got ganged up against a wall until thank god a RA came in to stop the crap before i ended up dead... and it was over a damn Call of duty game just because I can snipe ur head from thousands of feet away dont mean im freaking hacking jesus..

This is why games should be played at home. not in groups anymore. This is also the reason why people are blaming games causing violence in life because of idiots like these hurt others like this poor kid here.

*shakes head in disgust...* I ever find that guy who did it to that kid... ohh ho ho hes gonna be in for it.

Back
Top Bottom