W32/Netsky.p@MM Virus

nadeemshafiq

Beta member
I have a strange problem. My yahoo account is not opening. When i enter the login name and password from my computer, a page opens containng strange chracters. Other yahoo accounts function normally from my computer. I can also open my account from other computers. I have received a mail from yahoo that my computer has virus W32/Netsky.p@MM in it. I did run Norton antivisus, Solo virus scan and Mcafee virus stcan but nothing happened. Norton antivisus did detect some viruses. I deleted the file but still not success. Please advise me what to do. Thankyou

nadeemshafiq said:
I have a strange problem. My yahoo account is not opening. When i enter the login name and password from my computer, a page opens containng strange chracters. Other yahoo accounts function normally from my computer. I can also open my account from other computers. I have received a mail from yahoo that my computer has virus W32/Netsky.p@MM in it. I did run Norton antivisus, Solo virus scan and Mcafee virus stcan but nothing happened. Norton antivisus did detect some viruses. I deleted the file but still not success. Please advise me what to do. Thankyou
Have you tried just getting a new account? Or a real Hotmail account? :D

Its not to do with your Computer having a Virus; and Yahoo couldn't know if you have a Virus. I'd say they've just got something wrong with their database, your acocunt is now not working, and you just need to make a new one. :p

Back
Top Bottom