w00t got my schedule for next school year

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
First Term:
1st block: Drivers Education
2nd block: Drivers Education, there to lower my damned insurance.
3rd block: Computer Programming
4th block: Computer Programming
5th block: English II
6th block: English II
7th block: Algebra 2
8th block: Algebra 2

Second Term:
1st + 2nd block: World Civics
3rd + 4th block: Intro To Physics
5th + 6th block: English II
7th + 8th block: Algebra 2

Third Term:
1st + 2nd block: Pre Cal
3rd + 4th block: Tech To the Max
5th + 6th block: Intro To Chemistry
7th + 8th block: HstApVPArts, wtf is that

Fourth Term:
1st + 2nd block: Pre Cal
3rd + 4th block: Ecology
5th + 6th block: Economics
7th + 8th block: Office Assistant....... Hope they love terrible language......

Anyways this year looks like its going to be busy and hard.....

10th -.- and Intro is required by state law here, if i can im going to get this changed to where i can take both intro and normal physics

intro to physics? Bah!

Is your one class avctually called 'tech to the max?' If it is, its the coolest class EVER, nd I'm raiding your school for the textbook.

Oh and tech to the max and computer programming is usualy allowed only for 11th and 12th grade, but ive got an IEP and they let me take any class's i want if im able to handle them class's such as computer class's like them. Wasnt supposed to have programming this year because the school couldnt fund it, but i guess the got the funding some how. And what is tech to the max really? i kinda forgot......

phyusics is fun but i would have to admit now that chemistry was better. i made a hydrogen bomb. not a real big one of course but something that shot a test tube all the way across the lab and shattered into a million little pieces. such fun.

sadly intro wont involve shit like that, its just the class that teachs you precautions, and the periodic table of contents blah blah blah shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom