w00t best buy in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read about this a little while ago, they bought a chunk of some european retailer and now they're trying to expand their own brand into europe. Sometimes you can catch a good deal there but usually it's all pretty expensive, like any other big box electronics store. And they can't really help it if the employees there don't know a whole lot. For the $7 an hour they get paid why would they bother learning more?

The first bestbuy that open in Puerto Rico was this year maybe like 1-2 months ago. i think there prices are very high but at least it is cheaper than compUSA before

The first bestbuy that open in Puerto Rico was this year maybe like 1-2 months ago. i think there prices are very high but at least it is cheaper than compUSA before

Yeah Compusa was a joke. Wasn't surprised at all when they went bankrupt. Funny thing was, when they were going out of business and all prices were 30-50% off the **** was STILL overpriced, no joke.

some guy i know spent £500 ($1000 ! !) ordering a pc from asda thats really bad for the price.. phenom core, ATI X1250 2GB Ram, and 250GB HD, a 17" monitor and Vista Home Edition. o_O

some guy i know spent £500 ($1000 ! !) ordering a pc from asda thats really bad for the price.. phenom core, ATI X1250 2GB Ram, and 250GB HD, a 17" monitor and Vista Home Edition. o_O

Yeah quad cores are very overpriced if you buy them prebuilt. The cheapest ones at BBY start at $650 and $750, add an equally overpriced lcd monitor, and sales tax and you're right at a grand. DIY and you could built the same pc for well under $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom