w00t best buy in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Dunno who else new about this, and didn't see a thread here. But Best Buy is coming to the UK in 2009, because carphone spent 1.1bn in eauropean business or something like that, because Carphonewarehouse own a majority of best buy or something, it's confusing. But i don't care about that, Best Buy are coming over here because they beleive 'euorope get a pretty bad deal and servicing'

Does this mean cheepness in the UK. No, i doubt it.. but still, there's a small hope :]

Best Buy are coming over here because they beleive 'euorope get a pretty bad deal and servicing'

lol best buys just going to give you worse service and deals then you get already

i wont even go into best buy anymore, they are overpriced on everything and they are so dumb i cant even imagine how many of their employees come from the same brother and sister

does europe have a walmart? if not i would try to get that before a **** best buy

HAHA, they should name "Best Buy' To "High Buy" ive never seen anything in that store for a good deal.. everything in that store i could find else where for alot less.

Only good deal I've seen there was on that Rocketfish LianLi Case.. otherwise... they charge $600 for an 8800gtx still... imagine what they'd charge for a 9800gx2, 400$ for a GTS 320mb... /endrant

yah, but you don't live in the UK. Were our prices are double yours :D And our instore prices are TERRIBLE. There so so bad..

Best Buy ain't bad for impulse buying, and their selection beats most other brick and mortar places. Some of their sales are better than Newegg's regular prices. I know I bought a Seagate IDE drive a while back for about $20 less than the Egg because I caught it on sale.

Best Buy is not a geek's preferred place to shop, but it will do in a pinch.

Pretty much the ONLY thing I will buy from Be$t Buy, is movies or software.... Only because they have LOTS more movies than many places. I only go up there if I don't feel like having the couple day wait time for shipping on online purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom