w007 im reinstalling windows

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
just felt i needed to share that i am wiping my 114/116 gigs off my hard drive and reinstalling windows, i am so proud. ;)

Are you trying to say that its a bad idea to reinstall, or that Linux is way better if you saying Linux is way better you need to....

Dev0115 said:
Are you trying to say that its a bad idea to reinstall, or that Linux is way better if you saying Linux is way better you need to....

I'm saying Linux is better. Why? Well, let's take a poll! :D

How many error messages or lock ups have you encountered with Windows? Now, how many error messages or lock ups have you encountered with any distro of Linux?

My count...

Windows - Approimately 10,000
Linux - No higher then 5

Gee, I wonder why that is...:rolleyes:

Hmm i dont know what you do with Windows runs fine for me :) You know thats why 90% of all the computers in the world are using Windows.

Dev0115 said:
Hmm i dont know what you do with Windows runs fine for me :) You know thats why 90% of all the computers in the world are using Windows.

Or maybe because it's because of Microsoft's monopoly in the operating system world, but I'm sure that has NOTHING to do with it. :rolleyes:

No one is stopping all those people to swith to Linux. If it was really that bad as you make it out too be im sure a lot of people would switch by now...

Back
Top Bottom