W Vista 32,64 ?

You download the .iso and burn it to a DVD using a DVD burning software. You then have to boot from the DVD and run through the setup.

Thanks joe; i'm trying to install from the supplied windows bookable image creator,

i put in the ouput path D:\

click <GO> and it tells me i don't have enough space in the Drive D which is the Dvd with 4.7Gb DVD check link pic.

One more try on the attachement

i tried to send pics but just can't ,sorry for that, anyhow, i was able to do a 4G USB boot Stick but the damn HP DV5 1245US laptop wont take it, despite i go in bios set up and set it to *USB drive.
now i have the iso ready to go to a 4,7GB cd-R dvd but it keeps telling me
not enough space, that's frustrating i know the Dvds are good cause i already made win7 repair disk with these type of cd-r DVDs

Last edited:
Hi Guys; i've got good news;after stubborn perseverance and using our good friend GOOGLE,and lots of patience and never give up,downloading crap ,removing crap, i was able to find a good and ready Win Vista home premium sp2 64bit ISO,i made the CD ISO on my old Dell P4 in Win XP,also downloaded CDBURNERXP,that had no marketing crap attached to it, and installed it on the HP Dell DV5 1254US,the only thing i had to do was to get HP Wireless Drivers, and when the system was full updated i changed the Product Key that came with the ISO installation and put in the Product Key that was on the label on the bottom of the Laptop, boom; it just accepted it and now i'm in businesses.
note the Iso only was 3.4GB, and doesn't have marketing crap, after installing everything it amounts to 28GB,if i compare to what was installed when i received the Computer,it's unbelievable how much Crap HP puts on their computers that ships to customers that has no use for.Also comparing the set up ISOs offered above links by members,and the work that had to be done and the marketing crap those set ups had,this ISO installation was piece of cake.

for someone that has the Computer Product Key; here is the link where i downloaded the ISO.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/opera...32-bit-64-bit/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom