Volume Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF?? I didn't give you a direction, I asked you a question, I don't know what you mean by volume bar unless you mean this which is pretty dammn simple if you do a search

If the Control Panel is in Category View:
1. Click "Sound, Speech and Audio Devices"
2. Click on "Sound and Audio Devices"
3. Place a tick in the check-box labelled "Place volume icon in the task bar"
4. Click 'OK" to exit "Sound and Audio Device Properties" and then close the Control Panel.

If the Control Panel is in Classic View:
1. Click on "Sound and Audio Devices"
2. Place a tick in the check-box labelled "Place volume icon in the task bar"
3. Click 'OK" to exit "Sound and Audio Device Properties" and then close the Control Panel.

Sometimes I don't know why I am so nice.......

Warez Monster said:
WTF?? I didn't give you a direction, I asked you a question, I don't know what you mean by volume bar unless you mean this which is pretty dammn simple if you do a search

If the Control Panel is in Category View:
1. Click "Sound, Speech and Audio Devices"
2. Click on "Sound and Audio Devices"
3. Place a tick in the check-box labelled "Place volume icon in the task bar"
4. Click 'OK" to exit "Sound and Audio Device Properties" and then close the Control Panel.

If the Control Panel is in Classic View:
1. Click on "Sound and Audio Devices"
2. Place a tick in the check-box labelled "Place volume icon in the task bar"
3. Click 'OK" to exit "Sound and Audio Device Properties" and then close the Control Panel.

Sometimes I don't know why I am so nice.......

I am talking about the bar that goes across the screen. When you press the volume key on the keyboard.

What sort of keyboard/mouse do you have. Most likely it's proprietary software that's been installed by logitech(setpoint)/microsoft that's running in the background that you have to open up and configure. If it doesn't show up it may have been inadvertantly removed from a startup/registry entry so just try removing the software if you've got the appropriate cd/file and then reinstalling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom