Vodka!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It tastes sour dosn't it unlike the real stuff that tastes creamey an slightly fruity to me.

Vodka is tramp juice man LOOOL
Budweiser

You do know Budweiser is one of the worse beers drink that in England in a pub and you would get a fat lip pretty quick. The original brewery was down stream from a human sewage management plant and I doubt they were using evian to make it so where do you think they got there water from? Strongbow has a screw cap need I say more.... Draught guiness is good but only comes fresh in Singapore and Ireland and it stales with age so I would imagine in the US its average.

Budweiser unless it's the real check stuff is cheep an nasty, Strongbow is cider from a plastic screw top bottle there both equally cheep an nasty. Guiness is ok but only every now an then an it has to be draught an not the canned stuff.

Salty had some golshlager last night tat stuffs ok an because it's got gold in it it should be right in with your upper class tastes :p I did however have this vodka called hybrid last night first time i have seen it it comes from one of the machines like a jagermister machine but you then chose what flavor you want prity nice stuff single or a bouble you decide an it was prity cheep.

Lol you now me well saxon thats just the sort of overt waste of money that I like. I think I may of had it before I have bought around 3 different brands of alcohol with gold flakes needless to say I don't remember the brands the night after buying was too good lol. One of them tasted a bit like fireball whisky which is pretty nice stuff if your in the mood for it. Not really a fan of flavoured vodkas or E numbers in general just think they taste a bit chemically, i know thats an odd thing to say when I drink vodka straight so it tastes like hairspray lol

This hybrid stuff is nice mate, it's naturally flavoured it's got one **** of a nice taste to it, i asked for the vanilla and it tasted like real vanilla extract and not the chemical type, the strawberry one is a little weird but then again i was quite smashed at the time i had it.

Next time I am out in London I will have a look out for it, I am sure if its anywhere it will be on sale in London go down the right alley and you can buy vodka with a human kidney in for added flavour ;)

lol that the place just behind Ealling Broadway tube station? I think they sell absenth made with real rat carcasses, along with chiwowa burgers.

I don't think its made out of cat carcasses mearly stored in them for awhile so that they can be put stuffed and put on the wall next to the other thing the rottweiler (that you bought off of jhonny two fingers) has mauled next to the stuffed small child. Once its been used to keep the cat from composing might aswell sell it on and get your money back. I suppose thinking about it the fur could be a good source of fibre to begin the next distillation process for the next brew.

Two finger jhonny is now one finger jhonny after a accident involving my pineapple, lost count of how many times i told him not to try an feed him cat biscuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom