VLC Player sound problem

Vipul1

In Runtime
I recently downloaded VLC player to watch movies. When the movie gets to halfway the voices of the actors gets seriously deep. This happens for every movie that I watch on VLC player. Is there a setting that can change this or an alternative fix for this?

im not framiliar with VLC Player but try playing the movies on windows media player or another player that can play movies and see if the same happens. If not than maybe you can visit their website and see if they have any plugins and such, contacting their support would also be helpful.

Are they dvd's or downloaded movies? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling VLC? Is it the latest version?

i have and tried out the vlc player and i dont care for it much but it works with my ambx system(lights on the speakers) there are a few settings in the preferences that im sure you can play with but my best advice to you is to use wmp or itunes if there is nothing forcing you to use the vlc

Yeah I suppose it may aswell switch players. I don't really know about other players such as Mplayer as mentioned above. I'll find out more about them. Thanks once again, I'll try and see if the VLC website has fixes or plug-ins for this.

Back
Top Bottom