*Support for DirectX 9 graphics with:
oWDDM Driver
o 128 MB of graphics memory (minimum)
o Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware
o 32 bits per pixel
*DVD-ROM drive
*Audio Output
*Internet access (fees may apply)

Although i would say at least a dual core processor , 2 gb ram and any sort of dedicated graphics card to run if effeciently with aero

If you want to run Ulitmate with aero and everything really smooth id suggest 2 gigs of ram but to be honoest vista is nothing but annoying

If you want to run Ulitmate with aero and everything really smooth id suggest 2 gigs of ram but to be honoest vista is nothing but annoying

this is really starting to bug me,

vista is now absolutely fine, it does need tweaking a bit like moving UAC and stuff but for say 30 miniutes tweaking it is really really smooth its AS good as windows XP.

im not gonna say it better because XP has done me proud for a little over 5 years now so i still put my faith in XP but vista is the way forward and it is just AS good as XP and the whole RAM hungry thing well its jus not,

you could easily run vista on a 2.8 P4 with 1Gb RAM

have you ever tried to run vista on a 2.8P4 with a gig of ram because i have and it dosent run particularly smooth no matter how much tweaking you do

have you ever tried to run vista on a 2.8P4 with a gig of ram because i have and it dosent run particularly smooth no matter how much tweaking you do

I ran it on a 3.0 with one gig back in the RC2 days. It wasn't that bad, you'll just want to make sure you have dedicated video otherwise it's crap on those specs.

Back
Top Bottom