vista out in 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got it installed. Still installing all my software, it's taking awhile, gotta install all my programs, plus all required updates.
Good news is, it will be done by tonight, bad news, too much hw. Will post results either late tonight or tomorrow.
As far as Vista goes in general, its freakin awesome. MS finally got a clue and decided to make an OS enjoyable to use. Not a single hiccup on the OS so far for me. Everything has installed fine so far. It's fast too, very fast. It even shows in MB/s how fast your transfers are between the PC and USB devices.
And the features are very cool as well. Flip3D is interesting, the Aero interface is nice, havent really played with much else.
I have 1.5 gigs of RAM and the system is using 777 MB of it while running an installer, iTunes (which is updating 3000 artworks), AIM, Aero (a hog).
Will post more about it as I play around more and get to launching some games. All in all, so far, Vista is worth it, it's not the slow, DRM-infested hog that websites make it out to be, MS thought this one through.

how did you install Vista without an original cd key or w.e.. dont they know that it is a pirated version ?

I heard that vista even checks for pirated software and microsoft can delete pirated programs without notifying the user...

Also where did u download it from ?

Guess123 - you ask too many questions that are against the rules. I suggest you stop before one of the mods tells you to stop.

The General said:
Guess123 - you ask too many questions that are against the rules. I suggest you stop before one of the mods tells you to stop.
actually, it isn't against the rules unless he's actually asking/telling people how to get pirated software.

sry about the whole mess... i joined the forum a long time ago but i didnt use it for a couple of months now and i forgot alot of the rules ...

anyways ... is it true that if you have vista microsoft can check if you have pirated software and even delete it without telling you ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom