Vista Install Question, Need Quick answer!

aff1993

In Runtime
Hi,
I have recentl upgraded to vista Home Premium, but its too slow, WAY to slow, coz my computers cluttered, i want to do a clean install this way (Illegal cheat way):

1.Install Vista Clean without Key
2.When on 30 day trial, install upgrade and put in key
3. there, done

I kow after that my computer should run better and faster, but ive already activated my key, and i want to use it again for this method, can i use it again? :( :confused:

Thanks

dont know about that stuff but i think your graphics card might be slowing it down as well. try disabling aero to see if that helps speeding things up

actually what the problem is for your computer for being slow is that it is a single core processor with only 1 gig of ram. It is recommended for a dual core processor with at least 1.5 gig ram. when you normally install vista, it should run the best it can after you install the updates. I am running a Dual-Core 3.0 ghz with 2 gig ram, and have not had a single problem with speed yet.

ur graphics card is way too slow for vista. u should have at least 2x the specs of the minumum requirements. should have 256 or 128 graphics and yes a dual core wouldnt hurt

u shouldnt have bought it. the clean install isnt really gonna help. if i were u, in would find my receipt and get a refund then go back to xp if i wasnt gonna uupgrade.

Thats why i dont even bother helping him anymore, not after last time i offered him advice :)

oh shut up u fat fag, get off ur lazy arse and do some friggin exercise

FOUR DAY BAN​

Ha ha, you obviously havent seen my pic in the members photos, im far from being a couch potato little boy :)

Back
Top Bottom