vista for gaming?

Xiggy

Daemon Poster
well know seeing all vista's eye candy im stuck on the subject!

now im wondering if this will work..my dad bought a laptop which had xp on it and allowed a free vista upgrade...so does that mean that when that disk comes i could possibly use it on my computer too?...it woudl just be the upgrade form from xp instead of just being the full copy but ive done this from my friends computer every time (from 2000 to xp)....so wut do you think?

also i know it takes a lot to run vista but when you have everything closed down and just gaming it shouldnt be in the way taking up toooo many resources right?

uhh you could say does ne one know how much space it takes on the ram when your running nothing but the system processes and explorer.exe (if its still called that lol)

THANK YOU!

Well, you could always try, BUT, if it comes with the OEM Liscence for distribution with a New PC, then no. It's always worth a try though.

Microsoft Vista Upgrade disk, allows any operating system from 2000 and up to be upgraded. No matter what service pack the current OS has. Just throwing that out there.

thanks that was actually a realllly helpful peice of information

so will vista work good on games or does it just take up more ram then say xp would?!

Back
Top Bottom