Vista! DELAYED! WOO HOO

Its great news because i am not a fan of windows and i think they are un stable pieces of poo, when i had mine it was so slow, but now i have my mac running tiger and it pwns

Oh great! Now this means DirectX 10 is delayed...r=great....just great. Thanks MS for being a piece of crap softwae company. :D Hats off to you!

JustinMcG67 said:
Oh great! Now this means DirectX 10 is delayed...r=great....just great. Thanks MS for being a piece of crap softwae company. :D Hats off to you!

Well said, put microsoft where they deserve to be, in my bin on my MAC desktop.

rusbo.uk said:
Its great news because i am not a fan of windows and i think they are un stable pieces of poo, when i had mine it was so slow, but now i have my mac running tiger and it pwns

It's starting to get annoying my friend. :rolleyes: :mad:

rusbo.uk said:

Your computer speed is directly linked to your hardware selection... and Windows XP is actually very stable in my and many others opinions. As much as I would like a mac (and I use ubuntu on one of my computers ;) ), it really annoys me when people just trash talk Microsoft, when their reasoning is complete trash. It always makes me laugh when I use a Mac and I see Microsoft Office products on the mac desktop. WTF is that about?!? If Macs are so good, why dont they get their own office programs that are somewhat decent.

Back to the topic tho... it's too bad to see vista pushed back, that being said I would rather get a polished product then something that is half done. I am also quite content with XP as it is right now. Also I don't really wanna shell out the money to buy Vista :D .... although I would like DX10 and IE7...

Back
Top Bottom