Vista and XP question

DO NOT GET A 64 BIT OS!!!!
Stick with 32 bit. Your drivers won't work, you'll have compatibiliy issues, and it's just not worth the hassle. I'm speaking from experience here.

now thats a shame i have always valued you as a honest and professional CF member.

but that statement is just this biggest load of crap i have ever heard.

you cannot just assume that his hardware will not with 64 bit OS you cannot presume that he will have compatibility problems.

we have no problems here with opinions e.g your drivers may not work or may not be available.

but that statement was just a complete lie.

i switched from 32 bit to 63 bit on a test with absolutely no problems at all it varies per user.

thats like saying dont buy a segate hardrive they will overheat and brake ? just because 1 of mine did ?

now thats a shame i have always valued you as a honest and professional CF member.

you cannot just assume that his hardware will not with 64 bit OS you cannot presume that he will have compatibility problems.

we have no problems here with opinions e.g your drivers may not work or may not be available.

i switched from 32 bit to 63 bit on a test with absolutely no problems at all it varies per user.

thats like saying dont buy a segate hardrive they will overheat and brake ? just because 1 of mine did ?
I guarantee that in any setup some things will be incompatible with a 64 bit OS. Be it network drivers, sound card drivers, printer drivers, or a program, something will not work 99% of the time.
For an average user like him, it'll just be too much of a hassle to go out and try to track down some sort of working 64 bit drivers. Especially when they may not even exist.

I should negative rep you for disrespecting me like that, but I'll let it go.

I guarantee that in any setup some things will be incompatible with a 64 bit OS. Be it network drivers, sound card drivers, printer drivers, or a program, something will not work 99% of the time.
For an average user like him, it'll just be too much of a hassle to go out and try to track down some sort of working 64 bit drivers. Especially when they may not even exist.

I should negative rep you for disrespecting me like that, but I'll let it go.

i never disrepsected you i just commented on your post i never said you are thi biggest load of crap i said your post was.

and it was,

my setup worked 100% on 64 bit from 32 bit,

im just saying dont give out false information this is a forum where people are entitled to opinions but they are not entitled to make false statements.

dont make this personal i was commenting on your post not you

well i find a lot of games dont work on 64bit oses. i would shift more to freestyler's side because a lot of programs i have dont work on 64 bit.

Why do you want to downgrade, Vista's fine. I just got it and havnt had a problem yet. And i doesn't run slow or anything. Games run fine, and bioshock in dx10...mmmmmmmmm

first, I think you mean 64 bit

anyways, yes xo 64 sucks, but vista 64 rocks. end of story.

Back
Top Bottom