virutual drives

bluto

Banned
Virtual drives,thats virtual

Virtual drives
and Nero and burning cd's.Whats with this ? A virtual drive is for bin/cue stuff.Not Nero.

You
Mount the cue file with Daemon Tools,run bin from
virtual[fake drive],right or wrong ?
:p

If by your poll you mean do you use Virtual Drives, then yes. If it means am I a Virtual Drive, then no. :p

I find them useful because you can test the ISOs before you write them onto a Disk.

I think the poll is pointing to the question he is asking in his post, but as always he is vague as hell. Only Bluto understands what is going on inside his egotistical little mind.

Shame I can't hurt him, he lives in canada. I wouldnt even step foot in that dump.

Nah; I wouldn't have Bluto any other way. Anybody who's a Senior Member deserves a deal of respect (I know, I've been there, its not easy). And not only that; but he may make complicated threads and not be too polite - often senile. However, if you ask me; and think seriously; I can't imagine this place without him, just like I can't imagine it without Geforceboy, Matt be me, or Killer - almost as much as I can't imagine it without Rocker. If he's in the mood - he will answer questions well and get them the help they need. Even when he's not he is better than practically all of us - myself included.

You're entitled to your own opinions; I just thought I would say my bit.

NB: Canada (the British Bit) is a very nice place in generally - and certainly not a dump.

heehee, well anyway. Maybe bluto can lighten up a bit, then we can all be nice together...huh

Lord Kalthorn said:
If by your poll you mean do you use Virtual Drives, then yes. If it means am I a Virtual Drive, then no. :p

I find them useful because you can test the ISOs before you write them onto a Disk.
You understand what i was trying to say,so you continue this topic.
I gave up on learning about ISO.but
Explain how you mount a cue with Daemon Tools and run a bin [could be a game or movie,right ?].Hee Hee.
But also why ?? oops.
;)

I've never used Daemon Tools; or mounted a cue. I use Instant CD/DVD to write my 'Home Movies' *cough* - and I don't write games :p.

Although, I do recommend Instant CD/DVD - it is very good indeed.

Back
Top Bottom