virus debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok dudes, this christmass im planning to buy some decent firewall/antivirus w/e the cost. but i want something not like norton since it slowed my computer down.
ive seen some threads and am thinking of black ice firewall ? maybe avg non free version i dunno u tell me but something good :p
Edited out expletive

I use Mcafee Internet Security Suite 8 and it works great. The only thing i dont like about it is is that you have to log in as an admin to install the updates. I set up two accounts - admin and user (i use this one most)- for security reasons. Unfortunately, i have to log off and log in as admin which is annoying

ive alredy got norton as i said but it slows me down and crashes a lot so i dnt want to use that any more. ive heard of people complaining about mcafee aswell so im not sure to get tht either. AVG has had some good reports, that trendmicro seemse alright aswell. but i only want one :) would it be better to get a anti virus or a firewall ??

Hey, why bring up old threadS?

To the guy who reported this: This thread was started in July, and was then left untouched until September. It was then left untouched for another month, and that pattern of events classes it as an "old" thread. So it stays closed, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom