Virus Alert! Virus Alert! Virus Alert!

nick_w

In Runtime
hi i have had a program just install itself onto my comp and i no this is spyware/adaware/virus i dont want it on my computer and dont know how to get rid of it. In the system tray it has a little green wheelchair flashing into one of thoes "no smoking sign things" how can i get rid of this? zone alarm/adaware/spybot search and distroy didnt pick it up. Also with spybot search and destroy it doesnt let me make the box ticked where it says Permanently running bad download blockwe for Internet Explorer in the Immunize secontion how can i make this me ticked again

please help

thanks

also might want to d/c from the internet to keep it from causing any further damage. most of the time the reson an antivirus/antispyware app. cant get rid of it is because it is running and still in memory. try getting rid of it through safe mode.

Try the ad-aware programme that may pick it up, it's actually a really powerfull anti spyware and adware remover and it's also free, but it sounds more like some sort of trojan, hmmm just see how you go.

Back
Top Bottom