Virtual Drugs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried that brain wave generator program and I tell you I did feel a little more consintrated after I run one of the programs, I was hung over as **** and had to email a important document this morning. I don't know if it was the coffee or the program I was using but I did feel perkier.

Jesus christ no there not dangerous. Why would the acyual scientists use them if they were dangerous.
actual scientists!?!?!?! no way!?!?!?!

lol at "actual scientists"....do you know who they are? how do you know they're scientists?

"lolz omg scientists do this so it must be real"
:rolleyes:

Lolz who else is going to study the brain for 7 years so they can send out some binaural audio that makes you hi. Ooo its a joke lmao.

I can type perfectly if i want, but can i be bothered ? I have school to do that, and even then i dont.

maybe scientists studied the brain, yes. in fact, i'm sure scientists and neurologists study the brain. for much more than 7 years, too. but wtf makes you think they listen to "french toast" in the morning to replace coffee? it's fun making stuff up, isn't it....

What about Grape Nuts?

I like to eat Grape Nuts for breakfast!

Awesome breakfast.
LIFEweb.jpg

OK I think this is all subject to the individual, the virtual drugs aspect is interesting but in contradiction to my first post in this thread I think that it was the coffee that made me perk up rather than the the hole sound waves affecting the Brain. What this has brought back memories off was the episode of mythbusters where they experimented with the Brown noise.

OK I think this is all subject to the individual, the virtual drugs aspect is interesting but in contradiction to my first post in this thread I think that it was the coffee that made me perk up rather than the the hole sound waves affecting the Brain. What this has brought back memories off was the episode of mythbusters where they experimented with the Brown noise.

You should have Grape-nuts with your coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom