Video Game Videos site

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
hello, not sure if i am in the right topic but here it goes.
im a big fan of video games, i just recently bought myself a psp, and i wanted to put some videos on it. I downloaded a video off of this one site, an i chose to download the psp format of it, and when i putted on my psp, the graphics of the video was amazing, it was like the actual video of the game. ive downloaded a video and converted to psp format, but the video does not even compare to graphics of the game.
anyways, that was just a random thing about a psp and videos, the thing is, im trying to find a good site that lets me download all cutscenes of any or some video games. Im not looking for those that are pretty low graphics either, i want a site thats like medium to high quality, and i convert the videos using my psp media manager. unless you guys know a better program. The cutscenes im looking for are from the opening of the video game till the ending of the video game, ive tried many sites (gametrailers.com/filefront.com/gamershell.com/etc). im mainly looking for RPG kinds of video game videos. preferably made by square enix. and others than RPG are a plus. i did found this one site that offers most of the square enix video game videos, but the problem is that its not in english, and when watching the cutscenes, theres subtitles on the bottom that is in another language.
i know this is long, and i dont want anyone of you guys to try their best to find one for me, (unless you wants to). i just want anybody that knows a site where i could download video game videos. oh yeah, and for free too.
p.s. the video i found of the game was final fantasy vii crisis core. i own the japanese UMD, and its really fun and the graphics in this game is amazing, one problem is that i cant understand it..... cant wait till it comes out in America.
Thanks in Advance

mm, i guess i stated it wrong, sorry about saying graphics, but i mean the video quality. and i did use the highest video settings too. but im not really asking for how to make the video quality good, im looking for a site that lets me download video game videos, and if it has subs, it should be in english.

Back
Top Bottom