Video game stuff

I can still remember my first 5 video games. Pitfall and Combat on Atari. Then it was Kings Quest 1, Freddy's Revenge and watching my cousin play Leisure Suit Larry on an OLD IBM computer. We had no idea what we were doing in LSL though.

My first video game system was the Oddessy 1 by magnavox and you used to have to put color overlays on top of your black and white tv to play it.

Google it... my Dad was a tech junky from way back. I wanna say we had this thing like in 1973 or 1974

I orginally had it as 1976 but we had moved from the house i remember playing it in by then so it must have been earlier i think

My first video game system was the Oddessy 1 by magnavox and you used to have to put color overlays on top of your black and white tv to play it.

Google it... my Dad was a tech junky from way back. I wanna say we had this thing like in 1973 or 1974

I orginally had it as 1976 but we had moved from the house i remember playing it in by then so it must have been earlier i think

Oddessy 2 was a superior machine to your Boring-ddessy 1.

Pick Axe Pete will rock you.

I had the oddessy 2 as well. man talk about some loose controllers... I think we had KC munchkin and some math game.... maybe hangman or something and golf and some game about the circus or something

Back
Top Bottom