Video game stuff

slaychandim

Evil Made Flesh
Hey rhu how is that dragon book game or whatever the heck its called I been thinking ofchecking it out if its cool

It is somewhere between Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy. Straight-up turn based, old school RPG. It is a definite change of pace from everything I have been playing lately. Old stuff like if a weapon is worth more then it is better is enjoyably simple. Pretty funny writing too. When Mr. Rock attacks the game says he is taking out his marital troubles on you. And Mrs. Rock attacks you after crying into her Chardonnay. I get a kick out of it.

So Battlfeild 3 is free for PS+ thats cool im gonna re-up my + tonihgt then give this game a lot of you rave about a try. (glad I didnt buy it Suckas)

I downloaded the Close Quarters maps during E3 because they were free. Wasn't a fan.

The new Walking Dead episode is on PSN today though. That's going to be awesome.

I downloaded the Close Quarters maps during E3 because they were free. Wasn't a fan.

The new Walking Dead episode is on PSN today though. That's going to be awesome.

I'm psyched for TWD too, but I heard this episode is just going to be the same events as the first one from the view of a different character.

I think it takes place in a diner and you see the events of the episode from 5 different characters. I haven't recognized anyone from the screen shots so I think this will be seperate from season one.

Back
Top Bottom