Video downloads

spacecadet11

In Runtime
Hello. Can anyone suggest a place or places where I can virtually download for free movies that I might like?

I know its not exactly proper..but I would like to be able to download most of a movie or show that I like especially star trek.

Also, I do not want to use YouTube. They are usually small sometimes 'strange' clips.

Thanks for any and all responses
Bye
SC

most free video's usually from torrent web sites are usually loaded with trojans, and it is illegal too. Why don't you just get the video's you like and save a copy to your hard drive as a back up in case anything happens to the original disk?
Not free but it does has a time limited free trial
SlySoft Download | AnyDVD, CloneDVD, CloneCD, GameJackal, Any DVD, Clone DVD, Clone CD, Game Jackal

Blockbuster has a lot of Star Trek dvd's for $3. or less but it would be illegal to burn rented dvd's to your pc

Last edited:
Note: Blockbuster doesn't exactly exist anymore.
Bye
There are still a lot of stores around trying to sell off the remainder of their stock. (in the US)

I'm not really sure what you're trying to ask. We can't offer you illegal ways because it's against the law and the rules of the forum. Streaming sites that are free are becoming a rarity simply due to the fact that the government (and other governments around the world) are taking them all down in the copyright monopoly.

Your only other option is a service like Netflix or Hulu.

Anything that's copyrighted means you can't download it without going through authorized sources and for free. there are exception like when one company is having a promotion and is offering free downloads, but those are rare cases.

There are ways to download them illegally of course, but we can't discuss them here.

you can find copyright free videos here:
Download & Streaming : Moving Image Archive : Internet Archive
Top 40 best free legal movies you can download right now | Internet Archive Blogs

Fair Use allows us to make one personal copy for ourselves according to our constitution, The RIAA and the MPAA see it another way

Fair use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It gets into a very grey area....as long as your not making multiple copies and selling them or downloading and uploading (seeding) music, videos and other materials, not too likely the copyright police will get you

Back
Top Bottom