Video Card Packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^their cards too... my GTS is so plain... the solid black still looks pretty nice in my case, but it lacks the awesome graphics some models have on them... haha
see now, if my box had had a bad*** (<-- apparently needed some censoring XD) mechanical frog on it, like this...:

14-261-001-03.jpg

lmao - RK

*EDIT: thank you, the ever-vigilant Trotter, Enforcer of Policy, Augmenter of the Language Filter, Champion of Censorship! much love XD

found some more old boxes that i loved...

like this quizzical-looking metal dog:

VCD-AG315P-64-box.jpg

or this dead sexy metallic fairy:

fx5700(box).jpg

this snarky looking dinosaur:

box.gif

or this sick looking bulldog:

box1.jpg

honestly... these people need to hire better graphic artists for their BOXES... its a little sad XD - RK

Seriously, with the amazing graphics you get from the cards inside the box, why does the box art usually look so.... retarded and crap? I mean there are some exceptions like:

http://c1.neweggimages.com/NeweggImage/productimage/14-143-080-09.jpg

but seriously:

http://c1.neweggimages.com/NeweggImage/productimage/14-261-001-03.jpg

First one :- "I got my new video card, but my copy of Windows Vista Ultimate is not legit and it's looking me out"
Second one :-
BattletoadsNESTitle.png
'Nufff Sed

You shoud see some of the early EagleTec video cards some time. I think I have one in the shop still for this cheap APG 4Mb SIS card where you got this Shark that looks like is consipated.

ati has the best card packaging. they just look wicked sweet and it makes you want to just look at the box and not pay attention to the installation of the drivers or the installation of the 10 year old games that you can play on the brand new card :D

My Intel Integrated Extreme Graphics 2 came with this note:

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

yeah the 7600gt's box was nice, the evga boxs are so ugly though lol.

What's there to be ugly about? There is like no design on it other than text and a picture of the card. That's like saying this is a ugly square.

square.gif

I would much rather have a company stick to regular non-fancy designs then make all that colorful ugly crap that most designs use. Now I'm not saying a box like this:
14-103-052-09.jpg

is a good design, but I think EVGA's design fits it's purpose and doesn't look ugly or pretty.

I really hate that dog design that XFX uses, as well as that fairy crap that others tend to use. It shouldn't look like a lego box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom