Video Card Height making it confusing to upgrade my noob computer

Well yeah , my computer cast about $260 as i said and tbh it runs pretty well , dual core with 2gb ram and whatnot and it runs everything i am throwing at it right now . For the price i payed i am impressed by it
If you had the money you could prolly spend just $700 on a vid card but i think depending on what you wanna play you can get something for a lot less , thats the only thing not included in my build for $260 a decent vid card

Hmm what do you think about the first couple of computers in the 'Best Gaming Computers By Price Range' thread here? It wouldn't take me that long to work for the $600 deal but is the $900 considerably better?

The one for $600 should be pretty good , it all depends on what games you wanna play on it

I'd say pretty much The Sims 2 with all Expansions and online Counter Strike: Source, I'm not really into RTS games, mainly a couple FPS and nothing like World of Warcraft really

Well the one for $600 will be fine for all that
No point spending like $900 if a $600 comp can do the same job just as good

if your getting one in march, just make your brother pay for an upgrade. save your money for the new one.

I gotta say thanks for the advice guys. I might actually be buying a low profile card from my uncle now, might not be a big difference but considering my motherboard and processor problem and the fact I can't change RAM lol I give up on this 1. So yeah shouldn't take me long to buy a new one and should be better quality by then too!

either buy a whole new computer or put the whole thing in a new case off neweg while u order the video card
chris

I gotta say thanks for the advice guys. I might actually be buying a low profile card from my uncle now, might not be a big difference but considering my motherboard and processor problem and the fact I can't change RAM lol I give up on this 1. So yeah shouldn't take me long to buy a new one and should be better quality by then too!

dude who told you that you cant change ram??

Back
Top Bottom