video card and kotor! pleasa helpa mea

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyo

In Runtime
this is all on crappy dell comp we got for 350 about a year ago

so i got KOTOR and my video card was unsupported (Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller)
but it ran nonetheless, except all the font was very VERY small and misplaced in the upper right hand corner, so u had to play hide and seek on where the buttons were

so i beat KOTOR (probly with half the experience i would have gotten from a capible computer) and thhen i got KOTOR2...

my graphics card is also unsupported on that game, but i was wondering if there is anything i could do to the card or w/e to make it "supported" or playable. seems like an obvious no, but since KOTOR1 was unsupported and played, makes me think this will too?...
ty

The answer I can give you is: Yes & No

you got to understand that when a hardware isn't on the software support list, it doesn't mean it will definitely not run with it.

It is like the vendor saying: it may or may not run with it, and we are not responsible for it

why not get a new display card?? Kotar is a good game, and well worth to invest in it :D (I personally like the first better, but the second one do got some nice interface upgrade make it better. you do know that Kotar2 is a incomplete game what rush out for the holiday, right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom