Video call?

Juice1

Fully Optimized
My phone has a secondary camera for video calling, but I dont even really know what that is can some one explain? Cus I tried to call my friend (he doesnt have a video call phone though) and it said failed or something. Do I need 3G? Or do I just have to call some one with a video call phone. Help please thanks.

Yes you need 3G to make a video call and so does the person receiving the video call as well as a video call capable phone. I have not tried it with my Tilt yet to see how well it works though.

Its basically the same priniciple as sending a MMS (Multimedia Message Service). If the person doesn't have a capable phone that can recieve MMS's it won't work.

No I have decided against the sidekick because tmobile has horrible reception in my area (no reception in school, which completely defeats the purpose of having a sidekick in the first place, for aim/text in school) I am still on my att contract till november anyway. I got the SE K610i, but the att plan is just a standard 1000 min thing, no text and no data plan. I tried video calling my friend who has an LX, still says video call failed. I found a european phone company that offers a 50 minute video call plan, so I dunno if att has the same or if it just runs off a 3G plan.

Hmm thats rather weird. Are you getting a 3G signal were your at or a Edge signal? Also if you have no data plan they might have video call disabled since that would be streaming a decent amount of data.

Its probably a good thing its not working. Megabytes add up man. I recommend getting a data plan if your serious about browsing the web or watching videos etc.

Nah I really only got it because I had a 1gb M2 card, and this phone accepts M2 so I can now use my 1gb card, also for the 2mp camera, and the music capability. Maybe ill get texting or something, but I dont really think phones should be used for web if they dont have qwerty.

Back
Top Bottom