Victim of Counterfitting?!? WTF!!

I actually got that once when my computer was overclocked too much and it crashed. It was pretty messed up, but it went away when I rebooted and turned it down a little.

If it is illegal, then go back to them. Tell them ya know its illegal and threaten them for some freebies. If ya dont get some freebies then report them. This is a reputable company and they should know better. In fact report them anyway, they are takin the piss and deserve to be reported mate

problem with reinstalling it with the cd's is that someething is wrong with it, i think. huge scratch. they could probably send us another one...

D-Lew said:
I actually got that once when my computer was overclocked too much and it crashed. It was pretty messed up, but it went away when I rebooted and turned it down a little.

You got the genuine advantage notices when you overclocked your computer? Hmmm...

ok well i guess microsoft a while back was doing some kind of piracy check at a certain time, and the laptop just happened to be on at that time and i guess they put something on it, so they made a fix for it so i guess its gone now.

Back
Top Bottom