Very serious problem , a sh.t happening with Windows but cant repair, HELP PLS!!!!

FERW48

Baseband Member
Very serious problem , more problems after repairing , look my last post down.

PLEASE LOOK MY LAST POST,DOWN.

First of all I'm unable to run java aplications (Like in yahoo news - when you click on one of four last news it just selsect it , but if you havent java goes to notice page directly)and when I try to download from rapidshare(or same sites) where you can see the timer it says ,,enable javascript,,. But I have enabled java and all setting are correct , I also have the latest version of java. When I click rightmouse-propirities it gives me INTERNET EXPLORER SCRIP ERROR (all fields of which are empty-when the normal you can see the info ) where I can choose YES , NO and Close , if I click yes or no nothing happens , when I click CLOSE it closes but its unable to see how it closes because there are like 50 of them and when I close all appears 50 more. It gives me the same error when I trying to purchase a game from pc , like trial version games which later you can purchase or steam it gives me the error when i click on all games.

But its not the worst part , like you know IE is part of Windows and when I try to go in user panel it gives me the same error , and not only in user's panel. Also when I try to run search it says that it cant find the file
I dont woriied much for internet , but when the thing goes to OS its serious.

-I tried to reinstall it -nothing
-I tried to downgrade it(I have 7 version)-it says I cant downgrade it
-Tried to delete it-dont know from where , I cant see it in program list , in soft programs also cant see it.
-It's not a virus
Help me please.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
It's worse that I imagined - it OS problem , many Windows components despaired , include I can't do defrag or search , I also cant repair it because
I have service pack I CD but the current version is service pack II , what can I do help , please

Re: Very serious problem , a sh.t happening with Windows but cant repair, HELP PLS!!!!

yea , but I added things , I didnt know that it was so bad pls help

Re: Very serious problem , a sh.t happening with Windows but cant repair, HELP PLS!!!!

ive actually had this problem and yes it is malware your anti-virus probally didnt pick it up. i had zone alarm while trying to download a crack(i DID HAVE THE CD just lost the key:p) and got nailed with spyware...but anyways... first make a backup of the file named ntdll.dll(yes it has dll in the name not just the extension) in the system32 folder(on removable media like a cd or floppy NOT a flash drive. then restart and boot into a command promt that can read NTFS(you can use the recovery console in the windows xp cd boot) then delete the file

the commands should look like this
C:\WINDOWS\ cd system32
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ del ntdll.dll

then reboot and try to INSTALL windows it should say that a windows partition needs to be repaired now you can repair it. if this dosent work then you can do 3 things
1. restore the file to the system32 directory and contine with that problem and try to kill it with spyware\adware removal(DIFFICULT)
2. reformat(you could back up data to another HD or CD's)
3. upgrade to vista or find someone with a windows cd that is SPII and reinstall\repair

hope you can get it to work!

2 days ago ,I solutioned all this problems by simply repair the windows(in the installation the version downgrade from SP 2 to SP1 Home Edition), but then I had others - my pc went very slow(in the screen where says windows initiating normally it lates about 10-20 sec , but it lated about 3 min)but it isn't the worst part , the worst was when I select some field for write(type numbers), then mouse and keybord stuns(100% it wasnt mause and keyoard problem),not windows becouse the clock was going and downloads too.
I decided to do all actualizations , I did them , next I decided to install SP2 , I downloaded it correctly and started to install, but in finish of installing it says ACCESS DENIED and started to delet files(upgrade-SP2), but then the windos restarted(and i'm sure it was in a half of uninstalling).
It's started to loading but after screen where says WINDOWS XP(before that I saw WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION and green colour loading bar but not only WINDOWS XP and blue bar - like SP2), it restarted other time and over and over.I think that SP2 did half installation only.
OK,Idecided to repair windows other time the first step went good , the second were going good , BUT when I clicked in field for introduce Product Key it stunned, so I can't repair windows.And when I did repair for second time the first step went also good but after WINDOS XP HOME EDITION I could see the mouse , BUT the screen was black.
I think that may solution with reinstall it , but I want to save files(and like you know when it reinstalls it delets all files).
This is what I want to do - buy another HDD and install wiondows , and from this new windows access to old HDD and copy all files I want to save , then delet old windows, what you think?
I also want to upgrade a little my pc , but I'll do another thread.

Thank you a lot for reading all this novel , and please say you're opinion if this with second HDD will work , thank you.

P.D.If you know another metod to save the files , please tell.

Well, if you buy another HD, you can just put windows on that one, and have both hard drive's plugged in(Make sure to boot from the new drive). And your old drive(the one that's having problems) will show up as Drive D:\ in my computer, then you can just drag and drop from the old to the new.

Back
Top Bottom