Very dirty keyboard

computer_geek

Solid State Member
Hi guys !

I found a pretty funny test on the internet checking éhow many germs are living on your keyboard". Thats pretty... disgusting ^^

It actually seems that an average keyboard is more dirty (considering germs) than an average public toilet seat :eek:

Here is the test: How many germs are living on your keyboard ?

And here is my result: (be careful...thats digusting ^^)

You have 2,125,423 germs living on your keyboard, that's the equivalent of 215 toilets seats ! :D

run it through the dishwasher it sounds stupid but as long as you let it dry completely and don't set the dishwasher to auto dry your all good. I did it with a laptop keyboard so a normal keyboard should be a piece of cake.

Try at your own risk though. I have ran motherboards through my dishwasher and they worked fine

My keyboard is covered by over 2,696,400 germs and bacteria !

That's equivalent to the number of germs on 539 toilet seats !

This is probably the most interesting spam I've ever seen haha. It's the only one I've ever actually clocked on. XD

467 toilet seats for me...

Your keyboard is covered by over 2,516,640 germs and bacteria !
That's equivalent to the number of germs on 503 toilet seats !

In all honesty, I dont care.

Your keyboard is covered by over 2,561,580 germs and bacteria !

That's equivalent to the number of germs on 512 toilet seats !

But it'll have no effect on me or on anything i do. There could be billions on there and i wouldn't change a thing. What i'm doing now works, and if not cleaning it all that often and eating at my PC is how i use my computer, then i'll keep doing it

More germs; more natural protection against them; less illness :p

Precisely. I don't wanna be at risk of over cleaning. That could lead to excema and asthma

if you are really ocd just get one of those keyboard cleaning blobs that pull dirt out of your keyboard or if you really want clean do what I mentioned before

Your keyboard is covered by over 2,381,820 germs and bacteria !

That's equivalent to the number of germs on 476 toilet seats !

Meh.

I could not resist, I had to test the max:

Your keyboard is covered by over 4,224,360 germs and bacteria !

That's equivalent to the number of germs on 845 toilet seats !

Back
Top Bottom