Very cool pic

Dubai is becoming the center of the world. It pretty much is (geographicaly). The World Islands will also be an amazing feat. Unfortunately they were having some problems. The reason it was built was because of the clear waters. Because of strong tides they had to create a wall surrounding the Islands, and back a couple months ago it was causing a water circulation problem and it was getting dirty. They deepened the waterways so now hopefully it's all good. The skyscraper was supposed to be smaller than what it's going to be. I think China or someone else was topping their height, so in the middle of construction they decided to add more floors, which was a risky decision, but it's coming along great. You can expect to see many more amazing structures from these people. Dubai is the architect heaven.

PS: Sorry if anything is mispelled, I'm on my PS3 right now and I don't have spell checker lol.

what I wanna know, is where exactly is the center of all the land, aka where on land would it be the shortest distance from any point to that point.

oh, and that is some great spelling

I misspelled "misspelled" and "geographically" lol. Anyways, the top floors will be homes and the ones below will be offices.

Thats where all the money is going from all our high gas prices.

Now how much do you really like it, LOL.

I watch discovery and history channels. Everytime I see this shit it sickens me just knowing our gas prices are raised to fund that CRAP!

They've taken all the theme park chains from the United States.

Universal, Six Flags, and SeaWorld are all planning to build parks there.

Dubai owners are filthy rich ass holes
fyi.gif

Don't forget, the United States will be making a profit on this.

Royalties aren't cheap.

I sincerely doubt we will benefit from that profit.

You or I will never see a penny, so then whats it matter? Cool, the big companies are making more money.

Cool, the big companies are making more money.
Key point, these big companies are from the United States.

Anheuser-Busch and General Electric in particular.

But you missed my point?

What does it really matter that an American corporation is going to make more money? What will I see of this? What of this benefits me in any way?

Besides isnt Anheuser-Busch the makers Budweiser? I dont even drink alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom